Volusia Paralegal Services - Never Received my Refund

I never received my refund from Volusia Paralegal Services (volusiaparalegal.com) after she, someone named Mari screwed up my documents, stay away at all costs from this scam paralegal company. I went to the 435 S. Ridgewood Drive Location, only to find a closed sign when I was told to pick up my refund. The documents were not properly formatted and incomplete and unable to file them. I was taken in by a fraudulent Craigs List ad and never got my money back.

This company is not reputable, not a good company and should not be trusted after they have posted numerous ads throughout Florida but are in one location in Daytona on Ridgewood Drive, which address I think is now closed down.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 03, 2014 #850466 Daytona Beach, Florida

This is Mari from Volusia Paralegal Services in Daytona Beach.
This review is totally false and has been submitted by a fictitious customer.
We have not owed anyone a refund since we've been in business. Our office is located in a large professional building and doesn't own a "Closed" sign. We have never had any dealings with anyone named Carmen Alfonso.
I suspect this malicious review is the result of a competitor attempting to harm our reputation online.
Volusia Paralegal is open during business hours Monday through Friday. Walk-ins are welcome.
I can be reached at 386-256-5539. Thank you. Marilsa Medina Owner

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.